Friday 27 May 2016

Cristiano Ronaldo: Champions league Win Would Eclipse Barca Double





In an interview given to a Spanish TV, Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo claimed that he would take the Champions League title over Barcelona's league and Copa double any day - "I'm not bothered by Barca's double, not at all. I know that if we win the Champions League it's worth more than the double - there are amazing players that have never won it and it's a dream". He also admitted that he was annoyed at not being able to win the Pichichi - "It's obvious that it annoyed me not to win but I wasn't obsessed". He also had this to say when asked about Pique imitating him during Barca's title winning celebrations - "Whenever people are celebrating, they remember Cristiano Ronaldo. I'm always there but there won't be a problem when I play against Pique again".

No comments:

Post a Comment